Technologies

 

Work Experience

 

Education

 
 

I'm an expert with:

  • After Effects
  • Photoshop
  • Illustrator
  • Premiere Pro
  • CINEMA 4D
  • G Suite

I'm very comfortable using

  • Nuke & NukeX
  • InDesign
  • Word
  • Excel
 

Motion Graphics Designer

Articulate | Oklahoma City, OK March 2018 - Present

I create awesome marketing videos and do voice-overs. I also create animations for giveaways on our community platform elearning heroes. I am currently working on some UI/UX animations for something special, coming soon!

 

Curriculum Manager

Pluralsight | Oklahoma City, OK March 2014 - January 2018

I manage curriculum and create content for Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, and VFX. About 70% of my time is spent writing the curriculum and the other 30% is spent authoring my own content. The software I primarily use are After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D, and NUKE.

 

Adjunct Professor

Oklahoma Christian University | Edmond, OK Aug 2015 - Dec 2015

I was fortunate enough to be able to have an adjunct professorship during my time at Pluralsight. Under the chair leadership of Jeff Price, I taught the class Motion Imagery, which focused on getting students comfortable using After Effects and Nuke to composite their other classwork to be used in their portfolios.

 

Tutorial Author

Digital-Tutors | Oklahoma City, OK Oct 2012 - March 2014

I was tasked with deciding which course would come next for me in my work, and then researching and developing that course concept. That process included creating all the graphics that would be used to demonstrate the principles of the course, as well as learning any new software or techniques needed. Digital-Tutors was acquired by Pluralsight in 2014. 

 

Motion Graphics Designer

Digital-Tutors | Oklahoma City, OK June 2011 - Oct 2012

I started my time at Digital-Tutors as an in-house motion graphics designer. I created videos for marketing purposes on their site that showed everything from how a subscription to Digital-Tutors brought viewers ROI to how-to videos on the Admin portal for customers managing a large group of learners.

 

Bachelor of Fine Arts

University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK Sept 2007 - May 2011

In my time at OU I studied their Visual Communications Program under the professors, David Hissey, Karen Thumann, and Eric Anderson.